Nov 30, 2013, 9:18 PM EDT
Tim Thomas didn’t have his best night for the Florida Panthers on Saturday.
The veteran 39-year-old goaltender started against the Pittsburgh Penguins, but wasn’t on the ice for the third period after allowing four goals only 13 shots through 40 minutes. That’s a .692 save percentage.
He was making his 11th consecutive start in goal for Florida.
The Penguins, as a result, jumped out to a 4-1 lead heading into the final period. Evgeni Malkin had a goal and two assists for Pittsburgh.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 12
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 7
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 28
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 78
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 52
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)