Nov 30, 2013, 12:24 PM EST
The Nashville Predators are going to have to do things the hard way if they’re going to beat the Philadelphia Flyers at home tonight.
According to Predators PR man Kevin Wilson, the team will be without both captain Shea Weber and Kevin Klein tonight and have recalled Joe Piskula from AHL Milwaukee. The team also placed forward Filip Forsberg on injured reserve.
Weber was injured in the Predators’ loss to Edmonton on Thursday night after being struck in the face by a shot. He along with Klein make up two key members of their defensive unit. Josh Cooper of The Tennessean says rookie Seth Jones could wind up on the team’s top pairing with Roman Josi.
- Luongo leaves game, Panthers in bind with Montoya also hurt 3
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 22
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)