Nov 29, 2013, 10:49 AM EDT
Laich, 30, will miss tonight’s game with lower-body tightness, according to the Washington Post.
The oft-injured center has been relatively healthy this season, appearing in all 25 games while averaging close to 18 minutes a night and leading all Caps forwards in blocked shots (24).
As for Beagle…
The gritty checking winger that rose to prominence under Dale Hunter has been largely ineffective during the Adam Oates regime. He appeared in just seven regular-season games a year ago and appeared in just five games this season before becoming a regular healthy scratch in mid-October.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)