Nov 29, 2013, 10:49 AM EDT
Laich, 30, will miss tonight’s game with lower-body tightness, according to the Washington Post.
The oft-injured center has been relatively healthy this season, appearing in all 25 games while averaging close to 18 minutes a night and leading all Caps forwards in blocked shots (24).
As for Beagle…
The gritty checking winger that rose to prominence under Dale Hunter has been largely ineffective during the Adam Oates regime. He appeared in just seven regular-season games a year ago and appeared in just five games this season before becoming a regular healthy scratch in mid-October.
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Eastern Conference Final Game 6 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 26
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)