Nov 29, 2013, 10:49 AM EDT
Laich, 30, will miss tonight’s game with lower-body tightness, according to the Washington Post.
The oft-injured center has been relatively healthy this season, appearing in all 25 games while averaging close to 18 minutes a night and leading all Caps forwards in blocked shots (24).
As for Beagle…
The gritty checking winger that rose to prominence under Dale Hunter has been largely ineffective during the Adam Oates regime. He appeared in just seven regular-season games a year ago and appeared in just five games this season before becoming a regular healthy scratch in mid-October.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)