Nov 28, 2013, 10:07 PM EDT
The incident occurred in the second period when a deflected David Perron shot caught Weber near the eye, drawing blood. Weber left the ice immediately and didn’t return, and was ruled out during the second intermission.
The 28-year-old defenseman has been a rock for the Preds in terms of staying healthy, missing just four games over the last three seasons. Weber is averaging over 26 minutes per game for Nashville this season and leads the team in d-man in scoring, with 12 points.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 11
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 12
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5