Nov 28, 2013, 10:07 PM EDT
The incident occurred in the second period when a deflected David Perron shot caught Weber near the eye, drawing blood. Weber left the ice immediately and didn’t return, and was ruled out during the second intermission.
The 28-year-old defenseman has been a rock for the Preds in terms of staying healthy, missing just four games over the last three seasons. Weber is averaging over 26 minutes per game for Nashville this season and leads the team in d-man in scoring, with 12 points.
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 0
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 9
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 8
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 44
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 47
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28