Nov 28, 2013, 10:07 PM EDT
The incident occurred in the second period when a deflected David Perron shot caught Weber near the eye, drawing blood. Weber left the ice immediately and didn’t return, and was ruled out during the second intermission.
The 28-year-old defenseman has been a rock for the Preds in terms of staying healthy, missing just four games over the last three seasons. Weber is averaging over 26 minutes per game for Nashville this season and leads the team in d-man in scoring, with 12 points.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7