Nov 27, 2013, 10:35 PM EDT
After a brief kerfuffle behind the net, Murray and Scott emerged from the pile for the main event in a lengthy scrap in the third period of the Canadiens’ 3-1 victory.
Quite a bit of size in this one. Murray, at six-foot-three-inches tall and 240 pounds, was the smaller – much smaller – of the two combatants. Scott stands in at six-foot-eight-inches tall and 258 pounds.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 14
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31