Nov 27, 2013, 10:35 PM EDT
After a brief kerfuffle behind the net, Murray and Scott emerged from the pile for the main event in a lengthy scrap in the third period of the Canadiens’ 3-1 victory.
Quite a bit of size in this one. Murray, at six-foot-three-inches tall and 240 pounds, was the smaller – much smaller – of the two combatants. Scott stands in at six-foot-eight-inches tall and 258 pounds.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5