Nov 27, 2013, 10:35 PM EDT
After a brief kerfuffle behind the net, Murray and Scott emerged from the pile for the main event in a lengthy scrap in the third period of the Canadiens’ 3-1 victory.
Quite a bit of size in this one. Murray, at six-foot-three-inches tall and 240 pounds, was the smaller – much smaller – of the two combatants. Scott stands in at six-foot-eight-inches tall and 258 pounds.
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 1
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55