Nov 27, 2013, 10:35 PM EST
After a brief kerfuffle behind the net, Murray and Scott emerged from the pile for the main event in a lengthy scrap in the third period of the Canadiens’ 3-1 victory.
Quite a bit of size in this one. Murray, at six-foot-three-inches tall and 240 pounds, was the smaller – much smaller – of the two combatants. Scott stands in at six-foot-eight-inches tall and 258 pounds.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 33
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 8
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28