Nov 27, 2013, 10:35 PM EDT
After a brief kerfuffle behind the net, Murray and Scott emerged from the pile for the main event in a lengthy scrap in the third period of the Canadiens’ 3-1 victory.
Quite a bit of size in this one. Murray, at six-foot-three-inches tall and 240 pounds, was the smaller – much smaller – of the two combatants. Scott stands in at six-foot-eight-inches tall and 258 pounds.
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 4
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24