Nov 27, 2013, 7:25 PM EDT
Edmonton has recalled defenseman Denis Grebeshkov from AHL Oklahoma City, the club announced on Wednesday.
Grebeshkov, 30, has been in the AHL since clearing waivers in late October. Edmonton put him on the wire after a brief three-game stint in which he failed to score a point while averaging 11:36 TOI per game.
The Russian rearguard has five points in 11 games with OKC this season, his first back in North America following a three-year stint in the KHL. The former first-round pick is playing this season on a one-year, $1.5 million deal.
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 23
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 132
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 15
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 4
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 24
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 17
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (132)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)