Nov 27, 2013, 7:25 PM EDT
Edmonton has recalled defenseman Denis Grebeshkov from AHL Oklahoma City, the club announced on Wednesday.
Grebeshkov, 30, has been in the AHL since clearing waivers in late October. Edmonton put him on the wire after a brief three-game stint in which he failed to score a point while averaging 11:36 TOI per game.
The Russian rearguard has five points in 11 games with OKC this season, his first back in North America following a three-year stint in the KHL. The former first-round pick is playing this season on a one-year, $1.5 million deal.
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 26
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 16
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 37
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 8
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 44
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 39
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 105
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (89)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)