Nov 27, 2013, 7:25 PM EDT
Edmonton has recalled defenseman Denis Grebeshkov from AHL Oklahoma City, the club announced on Wednesday.
Grebeshkov, 30, has been in the AHL since clearing waivers in late October. Edmonton put him on the wire after a brief three-game stint in which he failed to score a point while averaging 11:36 TOI per game.
The Russian rearguard has five points in 11 games with OKC this season, his first back in North America following a three-year stint in the KHL. The former first-round pick is playing this season on a one-year, $1.5 million deal.
- Kings’ Dustin Brown: ‘We got our [expletives] kicked’ 9
- Feeding frenzy: Sharks devour Kings to take 2-0 series lead 19
- Canadiens push Lightning to brink of elimination with 3-2 win 24
- WATCH LIVE: Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks (Game 2) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 40
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 64
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 90
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 25
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (150)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (101)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)