Nov 27, 2013, 9:38 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr continues to hit milestones along his Hall-of-Fame career.
On Wednesday, Jagr scored his 10th goal of the season in the New Jersey Devils 4-3 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes.
But it was also career goal No. 691 for the 41-year-old right winger, which means he surpasses his former Pittsburgh Penguins teammate Mario Lemieux for ninth on the all-time goal list, according to the Devils public relations department.
Despite his age and the longevity of his career of 1,416 regular season games, Jagr continues to maintain a steady scoring pace. His goal against the Hurricanes gave him five in the last six games.
- Video: Flyers trounce slumping Penguins on Rivalry Night 25
- Video: Crosby scores goal No. 300 for his NHL career 5
- (Video) McKenzie: ‘Best guess is anywhere from 3-5 games’ for Byfuglien suspension 15
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 36
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (65)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)