Nov 27, 2013, 9:38 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr continues to hit milestones along his Hall-of-Fame career.
On Wednesday, Jagr scored his 10th goal of the season in the New Jersey Devils 4-3 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes.
But it was also career goal No. 691 for the 41-year-old right winger, which means he surpasses his former Pittsburgh Penguins teammate Mario Lemieux for ninth on the all-time goal list, according to the Devils public relations department.
Despite his age and the longevity of his career of 1,416 regular season games, Jagr continues to maintain a steady scoring pace. His goal against the Hurricanes gave him five in the last six games.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 21
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 38
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)