Nov 26, 2013, 9:41 PM EDT
Miller, 20, has a single goal and a single assist in 15 games with the Rangers this season. He hasn’t appeared in a game since Nov. 17 and went three contests without a point.
The Rangers likely want to give the young forward more reps. They drafted him 15th overall in the 2011 NHL Draft, so expectations are high.
Miller makes room for Taylor Pyatt, who appears to be nearing a return from concussion issues.
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 6
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 3
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 23
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 15
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 75
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 51
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 40
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (88)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)