Nov 26, 2013, 9:41 PM EDT
Miller, 20, has a single goal and a single assist in 15 games with the Rangers this season. He hasn’t appeared in a game since Nov. 17 and went three contests without a point.
The Rangers likely want to give the young forward more reps. They drafted him 15th overall in the 2011 NHL Draft, so expectations are high.
Miller makes room for Taylor Pyatt, who appears to be nearing a return from concussion issues.
- Ryan agrees to seven-year, $50.75 million extension 6
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 37
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 10
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (37)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)