Nov 26, 2013, 9:41 PM EDT
Miller, 20, has a single goal and a single assist in 15 games with the Rangers this season. He hasn’t appeared in a game since Nov. 17 and went three contests without a point.
The Rangers likely want to give the young forward more reps. They drafted him 15th overall in the 2011 NHL Draft, so expectations are high.
Miller makes room for Taylor Pyatt, who appears to be nearing a return from concussion issues.
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 0
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 9
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 36
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 55
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)