Nov 26, 2013, 4:59 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues won again last night, shutting out the Minnesota Wild, 3-0, and improving their record to 17-3-3.
As a reward for their fine play, they get to be the subject of our latest PHT Extra. (A massive honor, if there ever was one.)
So…what makes the Blues so good? And what could possibly hold them back from winning their first Stanley Cup in franchise history?
Can Roman Turek deliver when it counts?
Click play for our answers:
Halford sez: I goofed a bit with the Blues-Kings info — St. Louis and L.A. did not meet in the first round in both years. In 2012, they met in the second round. I apologize profusely and accept all the inevitable scorn the comments section will bring.
- Report: No suspension for Lucic spear of DeKeyser 16
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 5
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 112
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 54
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 14
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 17