Nov 26, 2013, 4:59 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues won again last night, shutting out the Minnesota Wild, 3-0, and improving their record to 17-3-3.
As a reward for their fine play, they get to be the subject of our latest PHT Extra. (A massive honor, if there ever was one.)
So…what makes the Blues so good? And what could possibly hold them back from winning their first Stanley Cup in franchise history?
Can Roman Turek deliver when it counts?
Click play for our answers:
Halford sez: I goofed a bit with the Blues-Kings info — St. Louis and L.A. did not meet in the first round in both years. In 2012, they met in the second round. I apologize profusely and accept all the inevitable scorn the comments section will bring.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 18
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 6
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 30
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 18
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)