Nov 26, 2013, 4:59 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues won again last night, shutting out the Minnesota Wild, 3-0, and improving their record to 17-3-3.
As a reward for their fine play, they get to be the subject of our latest PHT Extra. (A massive honor, if there ever was one.)
So…what makes the Blues so good? And what could possibly hold them back from winning their first Stanley Cup in franchise history?
Can Roman Turek deliver when it counts?
Click play for our answers:
Halford sez: I goofed a bit with the Blues-Kings info — St. Louis and L.A. did not meet in the first round in both years. In 2012, they met in the second round. I apologize profusely and accept all the inevitable scorn the comments section will bring.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 30
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 14
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 10
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54