Nov 26, 2013, 4:59 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues won again last night, shutting out the Minnesota Wild, 3-0, and improving their record to 17-3-3.
As a reward for their fine play, they get to be the subject of our latest PHT Extra. (A massive honor, if there ever was one.)
So…what makes the Blues so good? And what could possibly hold them back from winning their first Stanley Cup in franchise history?
Can Roman Turek deliver when it counts?
Click play for our answers:
Halford sez: I goofed a bit with the Blues-Kings info — St. Louis and L.A. did not meet in the first round in both years. In 2012, they met in the second round. I apologize profusely and accept all the inevitable scorn the comments section will bring.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 4
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 24
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)