Nov 26, 2013, 1:12 PM EDT
“Until he is symptom-free for a few days, he won’t play,” Wings general manager Ken Holland said, per the Detroit Free Press.
“It’s an elbow to his chin,” Zetterberg said. “He goes down, gets a concussion, and there’s no suspension.”
Detroit plays Friday on Long Island and Sunday in Ottawa, the latter of which could be interesting now for more reasons than Daniel Alfredsson‘s return to the Canadian Tire Centre to play the Senators.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5