Nov 26, 2013, 1:12 PM EDT
“Until he is symptom-free for a few days, he won’t play,” Wings general manager Ken Holland said, per the Detroit Free Press.
“It’s an elbow to his chin,” Zetterberg said. “He goes down, gets a concussion, and there’s no suspension.”
Detroit plays Friday on Long Island and Sunday in Ottawa, the latter of which could be interesting now for more reasons than Daniel Alfredsson‘s return to the Canadian Tire Centre to play the Senators.
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 15
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 28
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28