Nov 25, 2013, 9:14 AM EST
Now that Detroit Red Wings forward Darren Helm is finally healthy, he seems to be determined to make up for lost time.
After being limited to one game in 2013 and missing all of October because of back problems, Helm finally made his return on Nov. 4. He got off to a somewhat slow start, but the 26-year-old forward has scored in four of his last five contests, including this gem against the Buffalo Sabres yesterday:
Helm has never netted more than 12 goals in a single season. He now has five in 11 contests in 2013-14.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 2
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 7
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 19
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11