Nov 25, 2013, 11:20 PM EDT
Update: Parise went in and out of the game struggling with the injury. Speaking of that issue, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune’s Michael Russo reports the 29-year-old was limping around badly after the game and will know more about the issue on Tuesday.
In case it wasn’t obvious, a serious injury for Parise would be extremely costly for the Wild. He has 22 points in 24 games and is absolutely firing the puck with 106 shots on goal this season (second only to Alex Ovechkin).
So far, it seems like the Wild might have gotten lucky here, although it’s possible that he might decide to end his night early if the pain is too severe.
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 7
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 31
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 94
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 82
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 1
- Pricey Platoon? Stars reportedly sign Niemi for three years, $13.5M 18
- Hodgson, Stalberg placed on unconditional waivers 24
- Buyouts loom as Richards, Parenteau and Fistric clear unconditional waivers 4
- UFA of the Day: Chris Stewart 18
- Penguins sign Ian Cole to a three-year, $6.3 million deal 11
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (96)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (87)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)