Nov 25, 2013, 11:20 PM EDT
Update: Parise went in and out of the game struggling with the injury. Speaking of that issue, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune’s Michael Russo reports the 29-year-old was limping around badly after the game and will know more about the issue on Tuesday.
In case it wasn’t obvious, a serious injury for Parise would be extremely costly for the Wild. He has 22 points in 24 games and is absolutely firing the puck with 106 shots on goal this season (second only to Alex Ovechkin).
So far, it seems like the Wild might have gotten lucky here, although it’s possible that he might decide to end his night early if the pain is too severe.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 11
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 10
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)