Nov 25, 2013, 11:20 PM EDT
Update: Parise went in and out of the game struggling with the injury. Speaking of that issue, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune’s Michael Russo reports the 29-year-old was limping around badly after the game and will know more about the issue on Tuesday.
In case it wasn’t obvious, a serious injury for Parise would be extremely costly for the Wild. He has 22 points in 24 games and is absolutely firing the puck with 106 shots on goal this season (second only to Alex Ovechkin).
So far, it seems like the Wild might have gotten lucky here, although it’s possible that he might decide to end his night early if the pain is too severe.
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 28
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 30
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 25