Nov 25, 2013, 11:20 PM EDT
Update: Parise went in and out of the game struggling with the injury. Speaking of that issue, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune’s Michael Russo reports the 29-year-old was limping around badly after the game and will know more about the issue on Tuesday.
In case it wasn’t obvious, a serious injury for Parise would be extremely costly for the Wild. He has 22 points in 24 games and is absolutely firing the puck with 106 shots on goal this season (second only to Alex Ovechkin).
So far, it seems like the Wild might have gotten lucky here, although it’s possible that he might decide to end his night early if the pain is too severe.
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 4
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 32
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 40
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 157
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 5
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 29
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (160)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)