Nov 25, 2013, 11:20 PM EDT
Update: Parise went in and out of the game struggling with the injury. Speaking of that issue, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune’s Michael Russo reports the 29-year-old was limping around badly after the game and will know more about the issue on Tuesday.
In case it wasn’t obvious, a serious injury for Parise would be extremely costly for the Wild. He has 22 points in 24 games and is absolutely firing the puck with 106 shots on goal this season (second only to Alex Ovechkin).
So far, it seems like the Wild might have gotten lucky here, although it’s possible that he might decide to end his night early if the pain is too severe.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)