Nov 25, 2013, 6:19 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues will face the Minnesota Wild on NBCSN Monday without Kevin Shattenkirk thanks to his case of the flu, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch’s Jeremy Rutherford reports.
Shattenkirk, 24, might get lost in the shuffle a bit on a deep Blues team, but he’s one of their most notable defensemen. He’s been quite the playmaker from the blueline this season, as 15 of his 16 points have been assists.
As expected, this will open the door for Carlo Colaiacovo‘s season debut.
The Blues have won three in a row and five of their last six, building a franchise-best 16-3-3 start. The Wild aren’t that far behind with a 15-5-4 record.
- Report: John Hynes to be named head coach of the Devils 13
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 5
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 63
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 27
- Overtime format highlights competition committee meeting agenda 16
- Report: Changes coming to compensation for executives 23
- Here’s your 2015 Stanley Cup Final schedule 33
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years 95
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Western Conference Final Game 7 5
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 9
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)
- Despite getting further than ever before, big game letdowns continue to haunt Boudreau (64)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (63)