Nov 25, 2013, 6:19 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues will face the Minnesota Wild on NBCSN Monday without Kevin Shattenkirk thanks to his case of the flu, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch’s Jeremy Rutherford reports.
Shattenkirk, 24, might get lost in the shuffle a bit on a deep Blues team, but he’s one of their most notable defensemen. He’s been quite the playmaker from the blueline this season, as 15 of his 16 points have been assists.
As expected, this will open the door for Carlo Colaiacovo‘s season debut.
The Blues have won three in a row and five of their last six, building a franchise-best 16-3-3 start. The Wild aren’t that far behind with a 15-5-4 record.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 30
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 114
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 81
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (114)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (81)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (39)