Nov 25, 2013, 6:19 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues will face the Minnesota Wild on NBCSN Monday without Kevin Shattenkirk thanks to his case of the flu, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch’s Jeremy Rutherford reports.
Shattenkirk, 24, might get lost in the shuffle a bit on a deep Blues team, but he’s one of their most notable defensemen. He’s been quite the playmaker from the blueline this season, as 15 of his 16 points have been assists.
As expected, this will open the door for Carlo Colaiacovo‘s season debut.
The Blues have won three in a row and five of their last six, building a franchise-best 16-3-3 start. The Wild aren’t that far behind with a 15-5-4 record.
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 25
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 26
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 12
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)