Nov 25, 2013, 9:15 PM EDT
The team took Monday off after back-to-back games, so the question is whether he’ll practice tomorrow. Detroit’s next game is against the Boston Bruins on Wednesday.
Holland said it isn’t clear whether Datsyuk, 35, is suffering from a concussion, although the team is following such procedures.
The Russian star suffered whatever ailment is bother him from a questionable hit by Ottawa Senators defenseman Jared Cowen on Saturday:
Cowen didn’t receive a penalty or supplemental discipline for that check.
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 0
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 15
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 30
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 10
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)