Nov 25, 2013, 11:43 AM EDT
Tyler Bozak will be back in Toronto’s lineup tonight at home to the Blue Jackets.
For the 27-year-old center, the game will be his first since Oct. 25 when he suffered a hamstring injury in Columbus.
Apparently Bozak had wanted to play Saturday versus Washington, but the doctors wouldn’t let him.
Toronto went 7-4-1 without Bozak, who signed a five-year, $21 million contract extension in July.
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 0
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 13
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 2
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- East update: Red Wings eke out shootout win for key points 0
- Luongo continues to foil Schneider as Panthers damage Devils’ playoff hopes 3
- TGIF: In which we salivate over potential playoff matchups 10
- Backstrom to receive silver medal, IOC says Sweden doctor ‘made a serious error’ 29
- Pens lose Neal to concussion 61
- Here are the top 10 and bottom 10 goalies in even-strength save percentage 22
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (61)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)