Nov 25, 2013, 11:43 AM EDT
Tyler Bozak will be back in Toronto’s lineup tonight at home to the Blue Jackets.
For the 27-year-old center, the game will be his first since Oct. 25 when he suffered a hamstring injury in Columbus.
Apparently Bozak had wanted to play Saturday versus Washington, but the doctors wouldn’t let him.
Toronto went 7-4-1 without Bozak, who signed a five-year, $21 million contract extension in July.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32