Nov 24, 2013, 6:02 PM EST
Kucherov is the guy to watch.
The 2011 second-rounder (58th overall) has impressed so far, including his first season in the AHL. The 20-year-old already has 24 points in 17 games with Syracuse Crunch, including 13 goals. (The Lightning tend to follow the Detroit Red Wings model of developing prospects slowly, so Raw Charge notes that Tom Pyatt‘s expected return might mean Kucherov won’t get much of a chance to impress at the NHL level.)
Malone didn’t practice on Sunday after taking a shot off the foot during Friday’s game, according to the Tampa Tribune’s Erik Erlendsson.
Erlendsson also reports that Radko Gudas is out of commission with an upper-body injury, opening the door for this call-up for Korobov.
- Luongo leaves game, Panthers in bind with Montoya also hurt 1
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 22
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)