Nov 24, 2013, 7:16 PM EST
It’s been a tough couple seasons for Cam Ward, but every now and then he’s healthy enough to show flashes of the guy who won a Stanley Cup and earned a $6.3 million.
This stick stop by Ward from Sunday’s Carolina Hurricanes game against the Ottawa Senators stands as one of the best examples (if not a save of the year candidate):
Not exactly the kind of material that will get you on Team Canada alone, but it cannot hurt.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2