Nov 24, 2013, 7:16 PM EDT
It’s been a tough couple seasons for Cam Ward, but every now and then he’s healthy enough to show flashes of the guy who won a Stanley Cup and earned a $6.3 million.
This stick stop by Ward from Sunday’s Carolina Hurricanes game against the Ottawa Senators stands as one of the best examples (if not a save of the year candidate):
Not exactly the kind of material that will get you on Team Canada alone, but it cannot hurt.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5