Nov 24, 2013, 6:51 PM EST
Penguins coach Dan Bylsma expressed concern that the 21-year-old will miss a substantial amount of time – “longer than days” – even if he didn’t detail what, exactly, is bothering Bennett. The 2010 first-rounder (20th overall) already missed a significant amount of time this season with a lower-body injury.
With these bumps and bruises in mind, the Penguins recalled forwards Zach Sill and Andrew Ebbett from the AHL.
Sill, 25, has one NHL game (Nov. 16) to his name while Ebbett, 30, boasts a pretty robust NHL resume for a player shifting between the minors and the top level.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35