Nov 24, 2013, 8:16 PM EDT
Staal had a goal and two assists while his brother Jordan collected his fifth assist of 2013-14. Ward stopped 35 out of 36 shots (including an amazing stick save) to improve his record to 3-3-4 on the season.
Here’s the save again to save you all that tedious clicking:
Justin Faulk also had an outstanding afternoon, collecting two assists in 24:12 of ice time.
With that win, the Hurricanes improved to 9-10-5 while the Senators fell to 9-11-4.
- BREAKING: Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 5
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 18
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 9
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 2
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 43
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 26
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 49
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)