Nov 23, 2013, 11:24 PM EST
The 24-year-old will be evaluated on Sunday. If it’s a significant injury, the Islanders might be prompted to make a trade, according to Newsday’s Arthur Staple.
The Islanders have lost three games in a row and only have two wins in their last 10 games, so times are already tough in Long Island.
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 0
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 5
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 4
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 22
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 30
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2