Nov 23, 2013, 11:24 PM EDT
The 24-year-old will be evaluated on Sunday. If it’s a significant injury, the Islanders might be prompted to make a trade, according to Newsday’s Arthur Staple.
The Islanders have lost three games in a row and only have two wins in their last 10 games, so times are already tough in Long Island.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8