Nov 23, 2013, 9:48 PM EST
Clifford, 22, implied to LA Kings Insider that his upper-body injury was actually a concussion.
“It was pretty mild, so it was a quick recovery,” he said in regards to any lingering effects of the nature of his injury. “Those are positive things.”
Lewis, 26, was placed on the IR retroactively to Nov. 21 with a lower-body issue.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 9
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 9
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 12
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 19
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 38
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8