Nov 23, 2013, 9:48 PM EDT
Clifford, 22, implied to LA Kings Insider that his upper-body injury was actually a concussion.
“It was pretty mild, so it was a quick recovery,” he said in regards to any lingering effects of the nature of his injury. “Those are positive things.”
Lewis, 26, was placed on the IR retroactively to Nov. 21 with a lower-body issue.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 24
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 40
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 34
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21