Nov 23, 2013, 9:48 PM EDT
Clifford, 22, implied to LA Kings Insider that his upper-body injury was actually a concussion.
“It was pretty mild, so it was a quick recovery,” he said in regards to any lingering effects of the nature of his injury. “Those are positive things.”
Lewis, 26, was placed on the IR retroactively to Nov. 21 with a lower-body issue.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5