Nov 23, 2013, 9:48 PM EST
Clifford, 22, implied to LA Kings Insider that his upper-body injury was actually a concussion.
“It was pretty mild, so it was a quick recovery,” he said in regards to any lingering effects of the nature of his injury. “Those are positive things.”
Lewis, 26, was placed on the IR retroactively to Nov. 21 with a lower-body issue.
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 9
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 26
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 32
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2