Nov 23, 2013, 9:43 PM EDT
Big Phoenix Coyotes center Martin Hanzal‘s Saturday is over early after he suffered a lower-body injury, according to Sarah McLellan of the Arizona Republic.
It could be a significant loss for the Coyotes, as the “Zoolander”-inspired “Hanzal is so hot right now” meme applies more than ever in 2013-14. The 26-year-old has 19 points in 19 games to compliment his typically rugged two-way play.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7