Nov 23, 2013, 9:43 PM EST
Big Phoenix Coyotes center Martin Hanzal‘s Saturday is over early after he suffered a lower-body injury, according to Sarah McLellan of the Arizona Republic.
It could be a significant loss for the Coyotes, as the “Zoolander”-inspired “Hanzal is so hot right now” meme applies more than ever in 2013-14. The 26-year-old has 19 points in 19 games to compliment his typically rugged two-way play.
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 3
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 2
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 2
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 19
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 55
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15
- Bruins have to ‘step up,’ starting tonight in Nashville 45
- Welcome Taylor Hall to the trade rumor mill 53