Nov 22, 2013, 6:41 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets may be without Zach Bogosian for a bit longer.
Bogosian was put on IR retroactively to November 15 meaning he’s technically eligible to come off of it today. However, Jets coach Claude Noel says he has a groin strain and he’s week-to-week.
This season, Bogosian has a goal and three assists and 14 penalty minutes in 21 games. He’s one of their top four blue liners, however, as he plays an average of 22:51 per night, putting him only behind Dustin Byfuglien and Tobias Enstrom in that category.
The Jets are in the middle of a three-game losing streak and host the Minnesota Wild on Saturday.
- On ‘score effects,’ and the challenges of playing with the lead 4
- MacKinnon: Avs ‘shut ourselves down’ in Game 3, not Wild 6
- Bergeron, Kopitar and Toews named Selke finalists 15
- Report: Zetterberg to return to Detroit lineup tonight (Update: Game-time decision) 34
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 32
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 19
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 88
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 103
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 3
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 39
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)