Nov 22, 2013, 6:41 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets may be without Zach Bogosian for a bit longer.
Bogosian was put on IR retroactively to November 15 meaning he’s technically eligible to come off of it today. However, Jets coach Claude Noel says he has a groin strain and he’s week-to-week.
This season, Bogosian has a goal and three assists and 14 penalty minutes in 21 games. He’s one of their top four blue liners, however, as he plays an average of 22:51 per night, putting him only behind Dustin Byfuglien and Tobias Enstrom in that category.
The Jets are in the middle of a three-game losing streak and host the Minnesota Wild on Saturday.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 20
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 19
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 44
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 121
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 36
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 79
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7