Nov 22, 2013, 6:41 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets may be without Zach Bogosian for a bit longer.
Bogosian was put on IR retroactively to November 15 meaning he’s technically eligible to come off of it today. However, Jets coach Claude Noel says he has a groin strain and he’s week-to-week.
This season, Bogosian has a goal and three assists and 14 penalty minutes in 21 games. He’s one of their top four blue liners, however, as he plays an average of 22:51 per night, putting him only behind Dustin Byfuglien and Tobias Enstrom in that category.
The Jets are in the middle of a three-game losing streak and host the Minnesota Wild on Saturday.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 5
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 33
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)