Nov 22, 2013, 6:41 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets may be without Zach Bogosian for a bit longer.
Bogosian was put on IR retroactively to November 15 meaning he’s technically eligible to come off of it today. However, Jets coach Claude Noel says he has a groin strain and he’s week-to-week.
This season, Bogosian has a goal and three assists and 14 penalty minutes in 21 games. He’s one of their top four blue liners, however, as he plays an average of 22:51 per night, putting him only behind Dustin Byfuglien and Tobias Enstrom in that category.
The Jets are in the middle of a three-game losing streak and host the Minnesota Wild on Saturday.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)