Nov 22, 2013, 6:41 PM EST
The Winnipeg Jets may be without Zach Bogosian for a bit longer.
Bogosian was put on IR retroactively to November 15 meaning he’s technically eligible to come off of it today. However, Jets coach Claude Noel says he has a groin strain and he’s week-to-week.
This season, Bogosian has a goal and three assists and 14 penalty minutes in 21 games. He’s one of their top four blue liners, however, as he plays an average of 22:51 per night, putting him only behind Dustin Byfuglien and Tobias Enstrom in that category.
The Jets are in the middle of a three-game losing streak and host the Minnesota Wild on Saturday.
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 0
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 28
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 27
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 63
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 37
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)