Nov 22, 2013, 9:22 PM EDT
Brandon Dubinsky won’t be finishing up the Columbus Blue Jackets road trip with the rest of the team.
Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch reports Dubinsky was sent home for treatment on his ailing bruised foot. He hurt his foot Tuesday night in the Blue Jackets 7-0 blowout loss to the Edmonton Oilers.
Making matters worse, Dubinsky is second on the team in points behind James Wisniewski. Wisniewski will likely miss the game tonight with an illness. The Blue Jackets have lost 9 of their last 12 games.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)