Nov 22, 2013, 9:22 PM EDT
Brandon Dubinsky won’t be finishing up the Columbus Blue Jackets road trip with the rest of the team.
Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch reports Dubinsky was sent home for treatment on his ailing bruised foot. He hurt his foot Tuesday night in the Blue Jackets 7-0 blowout loss to the Edmonton Oilers.
Making matters worse, Dubinsky is second on the team in points behind James Wisniewski. Wisniewski will likely miss the game tonight with an illness. The Blue Jackets have lost 9 of their last 12 games.
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 0
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 1
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 32
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)