Nov 22, 2013, 9:22 PM EST
Brandon Dubinsky won’t be finishing up the Columbus Blue Jackets road trip with the rest of the team.
Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch reports Dubinsky was sent home for treatment on his ailing bruised foot. He hurt his foot Tuesday night in the Blue Jackets 7-0 blowout loss to the Edmonton Oilers.
Making matters worse, Dubinsky is second on the team in points behind James Wisniewski. Wisniewski will likely miss the game tonight with an illness. The Blue Jackets have lost 9 of their last 12 games.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)