Nov 22, 2013, 9:22 PM EDT
Brandon Dubinsky won’t be finishing up the Columbus Blue Jackets road trip with the rest of the team.
Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch reports Dubinsky was sent home for treatment on his ailing bruised foot. He hurt his foot Tuesday night in the Blue Jackets 7-0 blowout loss to the Edmonton Oilers.
Making matters worse, Dubinsky is second on the team in points behind James Wisniewski. Wisniewski will likely miss the game tonight with an illness. The Blue Jackets have lost 9 of their last 12 games.
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 4
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 6
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 12
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 4
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 33
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 36
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 24
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (46)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)