Nov 22, 2013, 1:09 PM EDT
Mired in a three-game losing streak, the Carolina Hurricanes have recalled forward Elias Lindholm from AHL Charlotte while reassigning forward Chris Terry to the farm team.
From the press release:
Lindholm, 18, was assigned to Charlotte on Nov. 6, and scored one goal and earned two assists (3 points) in six games with the Checkers. The Boden, Sweden, native began the season with the Hurricanes and scored one goal and earned one assist (2 points) in 10 games with Carolina prior to being assigned to Charlotte. The Hurricanes drafted Lindholm in the first round, fifth overall, in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.
The ‘Canes (8-10-4) have another tough game Saturday, when they visit Boston to take on the Bruins.
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 7
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 16
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 37
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 21
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 76
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)