Nov 22, 2013, 1:09 PM EDT
Mired in a three-game losing streak, the Carolina Hurricanes have recalled forward Elias Lindholm from AHL Charlotte while reassigning forward Chris Terry to the farm team.
From the press release:
Lindholm, 18, was assigned to Charlotte on Nov. 6, and scored one goal and earned two assists (3 points) in six games with the Checkers. The Boden, Sweden, native began the season with the Hurricanes and scored one goal and earned one assist (2 points) in 10 games with Carolina prior to being assigned to Charlotte. The Hurricanes drafted Lindholm in the first round, fifth overall, in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.
The ‘Canes (8-10-4) have another tough game Saturday, when they visit Boston to take on the Bruins.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 30
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 114
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 81
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (114)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (81)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (39)