Nov 22, 2013, 1:09 PM EDT
Mired in a three-game losing streak, the Carolina Hurricanes have recalled forward Elias Lindholm from AHL Charlotte while reassigning forward Chris Terry to the farm team.
From the press release:
Lindholm, 18, was assigned to Charlotte on Nov. 6, and scored one goal and earned two assists (3 points) in six games with the Checkers. The Boden, Sweden, native began the season with the Hurricanes and scored one goal and earned one assist (2 points) in 10 games with Carolina prior to being assigned to Charlotte. The Hurricanes drafted Lindholm in the first round, fifth overall, in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.
The ‘Canes (8-10-4) have another tough game Saturday, when they visit Boston to take on the Bruins.
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 0
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 6
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 31
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 24
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Struggling Coyotes ‘not anywhere good enough,’ says GM 9
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 8
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 5
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)