Nov 22, 2013, 1:09 PM EDT
Mired in a three-game losing streak, the Carolina Hurricanes have recalled forward Elias Lindholm from AHL Charlotte while reassigning forward Chris Terry to the farm team.
From the press release:
Lindholm, 18, was assigned to Charlotte on Nov. 6, and scored one goal and earned two assists (3 points) in six games with the Checkers. The Boden, Sweden, native began the season with the Hurricanes and scored one goal and earned one assist (2 points) in 10 games with Carolina prior to being assigned to Charlotte. The Hurricanes drafted Lindholm in the first round, fifth overall, in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.
The ‘Canes (8-10-4) have another tough game Saturday, when they visit Boston to take on the Bruins.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 10
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 73
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)