Nov 22, 2013, 1:09 PM EDT
Mired in a three-game losing streak, the Carolina Hurricanes have recalled forward Elias Lindholm from AHL Charlotte while reassigning forward Chris Terry to the farm team.
From the press release:
Lindholm, 18, was assigned to Charlotte on Nov. 6, and scored one goal and earned two assists (3 points) in six games with the Checkers. The Boden, Sweden, native began the season with the Hurricanes and scored one goal and earned one assist (2 points) in 10 games with Carolina prior to being assigned to Charlotte. The Hurricanes drafted Lindholm in the first round, fifth overall, in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.
The ‘Canes (8-10-4) have another tough game Saturday, when they visit Boston to take on the Bruins.
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 0
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 21
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 15
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 8
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 37
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 25
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)