Nov 21, 2013, 9:25 PM EST
Rick Nash has scored his first goal of the season, in his second game back since returning from a concussion.
The New York Rangers forward was sent in on a breakaway – the play started with a perfect stretch pass from goalie Henrik Lundqvist – and beat Dallas Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen with a move to the forehand.
Thursday’s game between the Rangers and Stars marked only the fifth game of the season for Nash, who suffered a concussion on Oct. 8 and was kept out of the lineup for 17 games.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32