Nov 21, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Tyler Bozak is eligible to play; he’s just not ready.
Per TSN’s Jonas Siegel, Bozak will once again be watching tonight when his Maple Leafs host Nashville. The 27-year-old hasn’t played since Oct. 25, when he suffered a hamstring injury versus Columbus. Bozak was subsequently placed on long-term injured reserve, eligible to return tonight.
Though Bozak isn’t quite ready for action, the Leafs will have center Nazem Kadri back in the lineup versus the Predators after the 23-year-old served his three-game suspension for running over Minnesota goalie Niklas Backstrom.
Toronto (13-7-1) has won two straight after a three-game winless stretch.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 45
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5