Nov 21, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Tyler Bozak is eligible to play; he’s just not ready.
Per TSN’s Jonas Siegel, Bozak will once again be watching tonight when his Maple Leafs host Nashville. The 27-year-old hasn’t played since Oct. 25, when he suffered a hamstring injury versus Columbus. Bozak was subsequently placed on long-term injured reserve, eligible to return tonight.
Though Bozak isn’t quite ready for action, the Leafs will have center Nazem Kadri back in the lineup versus the Predators after the 23-year-old served his three-game suspension for running over Minnesota goalie Niklas Backstrom.
Toronto (13-7-1) has won two straight after a three-game winless stretch.
- Tortorella calls meltdown ‘a kick in the teeth’ 0
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 7
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 13
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 22
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 35
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)