Nov 21, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Tyler Bozak is eligible to play; he’s just not ready.
Per TSN’s Jonas Siegel, Bozak will once again be watching tonight when his Maple Leafs host Nashville. The 27-year-old hasn’t played since Oct. 25, when he suffered a hamstring injury versus Columbus. Bozak was subsequently placed on long-term injured reserve, eligible to return tonight.
Though Bozak isn’t quite ready for action, the Leafs will have center Nazem Kadri back in the lineup versus the Predators after the 23-year-old served his three-game suspension for running over Minnesota goalie Niklas Backstrom.
Toronto (13-7-1) has won two straight after a three-game winless stretch.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20