Nov 21, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Tyler Bozak is eligible to play; he’s just not ready.
Per TSN’s Jonas Siegel, Bozak will once again be watching tonight when his Maple Leafs host Nashville. The 27-year-old hasn’t played since Oct. 25, when he suffered a hamstring injury versus Columbus. Bozak was subsequently placed on long-term injured reserve, eligible to return tonight.
Though Bozak isn’t quite ready for action, the Leafs will have center Nazem Kadri back in the lineup versus the Predators after the 23-year-old served his three-game suspension for running over Minnesota goalie Niklas Backstrom.
Toronto (13-7-1) has won two straight after a three-game winless stretch.
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 0
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 29
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)