Nov 21, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Tyler Bozak is eligible to play; he’s just not ready.
Per TSN’s Jonas Siegel, Bozak will once again be watching tonight when his Maple Leafs host Nashville. The 27-year-old hasn’t played since Oct. 25, when he suffered a hamstring injury versus Columbus. Bozak was subsequently placed on long-term injured reserve, eligible to return tonight.
Though Bozak isn’t quite ready for action, the Leafs will have center Nazem Kadri back in the lineup versus the Predators after the 23-year-old served his three-game suspension for running over Minnesota goalie Niklas Backstrom.
Toronto (13-7-1) has won two straight after a three-game winless stretch.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 6
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 14
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39