Nov 21, 2013, 1:46 PM EST
Marian Hossa will be back in Chicago’s lineup tonight when the Blackhawks play the Jets in Winnipeg.
Hossa has missed the last three games with a lower-body injury. The ‘Hawks lost two of those three games, and they lost them both badly (7-2 to Nashville, 5-1 to Colorado).
Not that Hossa’s absence was the major reason for those blowouts, but the ‘Hawks will be happy to have him back all the same. The 34-year-old winger has nine goals and six assists this season and is one of the best possession players on the team.
Corey Crawford is expected to get the start in goal for Chicago. The 28-year-old has struggled in recent appearances, including Tuesday versus the Avs when he was pulled after allowing three goals on seven shots.
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 0
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 1
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 8
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 13
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)