Nov 21, 2013, 1:46 PM EDT
Marian Hossa will be back in Chicago’s lineup tonight when the Blackhawks play the Jets in Winnipeg.
Hossa has missed the last three games with a lower-body injury. The ‘Hawks lost two of those three games, and they lost them both badly (7-2 to Nashville, 5-1 to Colorado).
Not that Hossa’s absence was the major reason for those blowouts, but the ‘Hawks will be happy to have him back all the same. The 34-year-old winger has nine goals and six assists this season and is one of the best possession players on the team.
Corey Crawford is expected to get the start in goal for Chicago. The 28-year-old has struggled in recent appearances, including Tuesday versus the Avs when he was pulled after allowing three goals on seven shots.
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 0
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 4
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)