Nov 21, 2013, 12:06 AM EDT
According to Stephens, Beauchemin suffered an upper-body injury.
The veteran 33-year-old blue liner has six assists in 24 games this season.
Updated: Eric Stephens reported that Beauchemin is listed as day-to-day, although Ducks’ head coach Bruce Boudreau did not disclose what type of injury it is.
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 3
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 5
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 16
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9