Nov 20, 2013, 12:12 AM EDT
Max Pacioretty ended an eight-game goalless streak and the Minnesota Wild’s eight-game standings point streak in a big way on Tuesday.
His natural hat trick fueled a 6-2 win for Montreal against the Wild on Tuesday. You can find his threesome of tallies in the highlights below:
Pacioretty hadn’t scored a goal since Oct. 12 and only had an assist in that time. Meanwhile, Minnesota hadn’t lost in regulation since Oct. 28; the Wild’s only other loss of any kind was a 3-2 shootout defeat to the Washington Capitals on Nov. 7.
Actually, a third run ended, as Josh Harding finally had a rough night. He was pulled on Tuesday and saw a four-game losing streak end. Harding hadn’t lost in regulation since Oct. 17 until tonight.
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 3
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 17
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; Blues tie it up in waning moments 78
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 35
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 60
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 114
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 62
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7