Nov 18, 2013, 12:10 PM EST
Replacing the injured Jonathan Quick, Scrivens stole the show last week by going 3-0-1 with a 0.66 GAA and .977 save percentage, pushing the Kings to 14-6-1 on the year. The highlight of Scrivens’ week came in the last two games, as he posted back-to-back shutouts against the Devils and Rangers — all told, the former Leafs ‘tender now has a consecutive shutout streak of 155:02 and now leads the NHL in shutouts (three), goals-against average (1.24) and save percentage (.955).
Seguin, the league’s second star, led all skaters with five goals and tied for first with seven points. In each game — three Dallas victories — Seguin recorded at least one point, but the highlight of his weeek came in a 7-3 win over Calgary on Nov. 14, in which he scored a career-high four goals. Seguin now sits sixth in the NHL in scoring, with 23 points.
Third star went to Harding, who has continued his improbable run of consecutive wins at home (10) and helped Minnesota secure the most points (30) through its first 21 games of the season in franchise history. Harding went 3-0-0 last week with a 1.38 GAA and .939 save percentage and is now 12-2-2 on the year, sitting right behind Scrivens in all the NHL’s major statistical goaltending categories.
Mar 5, 2015, 2:05 PM EST
“We only have 19 games left and we have to be winning and getting points.”
Mar 5, 2015, 1:30 PM EST
Mar 5, 2015, 1:20 PM EST
Calgary takes on Boston tonight at TD Garden.
Mar 5, 2015, 12:34 PM EST
Huge blow to their slim playoff chances.
Mar 5, 2015, 12:33 PM EST
Will take the pre-game skate to determine if he can play.
Mar 5, 2015, 12:18 PM EST
That’d be Sens goalie Andrew Hammond.
Mar 5, 2015, 12:11 PM EST
Following an incident against Washington on Mar. 1.
Mar 5, 2015, 12:11 PM EST
Up to 107 points in just 40 games.
Mar 5, 2015, 11:29 AM EST
Florida takes on Dallas tonight as the fight for the playoffs continues.
Mar 5, 2015, 9:46 AM EST
May not be a good sign regarding Michael Latta.
Mar 5, 2015, 9:18 AM EST
J.T. Brown is banged up.
Mar 5, 2015, 8:35 AM EST
Mar 5, 2015, 1:47 AM EST
Four straight wins for Anaheim.
Mar 5, 2015, 1:04 AM EST
Fighting for tops in the Metropolitan Division.
Mar 5, 2015, 12:19 AM EST
What a roll he and the Sens are on.
Mar 4, 2015, 11:36 PM EST
He’s been consistently putting the puck in the net at the NHL level since 1996.
Mar 4, 2015, 11:06 PM EST
What better way to make an impression on new teammates.
Mar 4, 2015, 10:40 PM EST
Mar 4, 2015, 9:49 PM EST
Big Buff out could be a Big Loss for Winnipeg.
Mar 4, 2015, 9:26 PM EST
Good news for NYR.
- In praise of the Hamburglar 6
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 4
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (173)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)