Nov 18, 2013, 12:10 PM EDT
Replacing the injured Jonathan Quick, Scrivens stole the show last week by going 3-0-1 with a 0.66 GAA and .977 save percentage, pushing the Kings to 14-6-1 on the year. The highlight of Scrivens’ week came in the last two games, as he posted back-to-back shutouts against the Devils and Rangers — all told, the former Leafs ‘tender now has a consecutive shutout streak of 155:02 and now leads the NHL in shutouts (three), goals-against average (1.24) and save percentage (.955).
Seguin, the league’s second star, led all skaters with five goals and tied for first with seven points. In each game — three Dallas victories — Seguin recorded at least one point, but the highlight of his weeek came in a 7-3 win over Calgary on Nov. 14, in which he scored a career-high four goals. Seguin now sits sixth in the NHL in scoring, with 23 points.
Third star went to Harding, who has continued his improbable run of consecutive wins at home (10) and helped Minnesota secure the most points (30) through its first 21 games of the season in franchise history. Harding went 3-0-0 last week with a 1.38 GAA and .939 save percentage and is now 12-2-2 on the year, sitting right behind Scrivens in all the NHL’s major statistical goaltending categories.
- Subban: Contract in arbitrator’s hands now 18
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 23
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 64
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 9
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 32
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 47
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (64)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Poll: Is Drew Doughty the best defenseman in the world? (58)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (47)