Nov 18, 2013, 12:10 PM EDT
Replacing the injured Jonathan Quick, Scrivens stole the show last week by going 3-0-1 with a 0.66 GAA and .977 save percentage, pushing the Kings to 14-6-1 on the year. The highlight of Scrivens’ week came in the last two games, as he posted back-to-back shutouts against the Devils and Rangers — all told, the former Leafs ‘tender now has a consecutive shutout streak of 155:02 and now leads the NHL in shutouts (three), goals-against average (1.24) and save percentage (.955).
Seguin, the league’s second star, led all skaters with five goals and tied for first with seven points. In each game — three Dallas victories — Seguin recorded at least one point, but the highlight of his weeek came in a 7-3 win over Calgary on Nov. 14, in which he scored a career-high four goals. Seguin now sits sixth in the NHL in scoring, with 23 points.
Third star went to Harding, who has continued his improbable run of consecutive wins at home (10) and helped Minnesota secure the most points (30) through its first 21 games of the season in franchise history. Harding went 3-0-0 last week with a 1.38 GAA and .939 save percentage and is now 12-2-2 on the year, sitting right behind Scrivens in all the NHL’s major statistical goaltending categories.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)