Nov 18, 2013, 5:45 PM EDT
In the absence of injured center Matt Duchene, the top two Colorado Avalanche lines will look a little different when the suddenly struggling club hosts Chicago tomorrow.
Following is what the Denver Post expects we’ll see:
We wondered last week if the Avs could be headed for a reality check; their 4-1 loss to Florida on Saturday was their third straight regulation defeat.
To make matters worse, here’s what’s coming up:
Of note: goalie Semyon Varlamov‘s save percentage for November is just .898. That’s well down from the .945 mark he registered in October, when he went 7-1-0 with a 1.76 goals-against average.
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 5
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 17
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 20
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 33
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)