Nov 18, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
Tim Thomas is taking the high road when it comes to Roberto Luongo, which actually ties in nicely to the Vancouver Canucks’ latest Tweet. After all, it’s easier to take the high road with properly inflated tires, right?
Luongo posted the following cheeky tweet on Twitter Monday, with Tuesday’s game between the Florida Panthers and the Canucks in mind:
Just at Canadian Tire picking up a few essentials for tomorrow’s big tilt……. pic.twitter.com/0XXjbBbpNt
— Strombone (@strombone1) November 18, 2013
Does that mean there are hard feelings from Luongo’s side? Probably not, it just means that he’s willing to make fun of anything, especially his old rival.
Thomas shouldn’t feel singled out, though, as the 34-year-old made fun of Ilya Bryzgalov on Nov. 8.
I kinda liked being the only “nutty” goalie in my division…. :-(
— Strombone (@strombone1) November 9, 2013
(Ben Scrivens must feel a bit slighted by that one.)
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 15
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 16
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 7
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8