Nov 18, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Tim Thomas is taking the high road when it comes to Roberto Luongo, which actually ties in nicely to the Vancouver Canucks’ latest Tweet. After all, it’s easier to take the high road with properly inflated tires, right?
Luongo posted the following cheeky tweet on Twitter Monday, with Tuesday’s game between the Florida Panthers and the Canucks in mind:
Just at Canadian Tire picking up a few essentials for tomorrow’s big tilt……. pic.twitter.com/0XXjbBbpNt
— Strombone (@strombone1) November 18, 2013
Does that mean there are hard feelings from Luongo’s side? Probably not, it just means that he’s willing to make fun of anything, especially his old rival.
Thomas shouldn’t feel singled out, though, as the 34-year-old made fun of Ilya Bryzgalov on Nov. 8.
I kinda liked being the only “nutty” goalie in my division…. :-(
— Strombone (@strombone1) November 9, 2013
(Ben Scrivens must feel a bit slighted by that one.)
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 4
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 12
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12