Nov 18, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
Tim Thomas is taking the high road when it comes to Roberto Luongo, which actually ties in nicely to the Vancouver Canucks’ latest Tweet. After all, it’s easier to take the high road with properly inflated tires, right?
Luongo posted the following cheeky tweet on Twitter Monday, with Tuesday’s game between the Florida Panthers and the Canucks in mind:
Just at Canadian Tire picking up a few essentials for tomorrow’s big tilt……. pic.twitter.com/0XXjbBbpNt
— Strombone (@strombone1) November 18, 2013
Does that mean there are hard feelings from Luongo’s side? Probably not, it just means that he’s willing to make fun of anything, especially his old rival.
Thomas shouldn’t feel singled out, though, as the 34-year-old made fun of Ilya Bryzgalov on Nov. 8.
I kinda liked being the only “nutty” goalie in my division…. :-(
— Strombone (@strombone1) November 9, 2013
(Ben Scrivens must feel a bit slighted by that one.)
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 0
- Video: Shattenkirk injured, won’t return after collision with Ovechkin 1
- Ovechkin becomes fifth player to start career with 10 straight 30+ goal seasons 1
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 2
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 23
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 15
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5