Nov 18, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Tim Thomas is taking the high road when it comes to Roberto Luongo, which actually ties in nicely to the Vancouver Canucks’ latest Tweet. After all, it’s easier to take the high road with properly inflated tires, right?
Luongo posted the following cheeky tweet on Twitter Monday, with Tuesday’s game between the Florida Panthers and the Canucks in mind:
Just at Canadian Tire picking up a few essentials for tomorrow’s big tilt……. pic.twitter.com/0XXjbBbpNt
— Strombone (@strombone1) November 18, 2013
Does that mean there are hard feelings from Luongo’s side? Probably not, it just means that he’s willing to make fun of anything, especially his old rival.
Thomas shouldn’t feel singled out, though, as the 34-year-old made fun of Ilya Bryzgalov on Nov. 8.
I kinda liked being the only “nutty” goalie in my division…. :-(
— Strombone (@strombone1) November 9, 2013
(Ben Scrivens must feel a bit slighted by that one.)
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 10
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54