Nov 18, 2013, 11:48 AM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks agreed to terms with Ryan Hartman — their first-round (30th overall) pick at the 2013 NHL Entry Draft — on a three-year entry-level deal, the club announced on Monday.
Hartman, 19, is originally from West Dundee, IL, and has spent the last two seasons lighting it up with Plymouth of the Ontario Hockey League. He had 60 points in 56 games last year and 21 through 20 games this year.
‘‘It couldn’t have gone any better,’’ Hartman said.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35