Nov 18, 2013, 11:48 AM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks agreed to terms with Ryan Hartman — their first-round (30th overall) pick at the 2013 NHL Entry Draft — on a three-year entry-level deal, the club announced on Monday.
Hartman, 19, is originally from West Dundee, IL, and has spent the last two seasons lighting it up with Plymouth of the Ontario Hockey League. He had 60 points in 56 games last year and 21 through 20 games this year.
‘‘It couldn’t have gone any better,’’ Hartman said.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 6
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34