Nov 17, 2013, 5:55 PM EDT
Hossa has collected 15 points in 19 games before sitting out these past two contests. The 34-year-old has been dealing with nagging injuries on and off for quite a few years, but the good news is that the winger isn’t expected to miss too much time.
Meanwhile, “The Bulin Wall” has been pretty leaky in 2013-14, going 1-0-1 with an .811 save percentage and 5.00 GAA in four games played. Maybe it won’t be so bad if the 40-year-old is out for “a bit,” as it will give the team to analyze Antti Raanta a bit during their upcoming “circus” road trip.
The banged-up Blackhawks host the San Jose Sharks tonight before beginning that seven-game run.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 3
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 25
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 31
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 36
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)