Nov 16, 2013, 9:31 PM EST
Ben Bishop was pulled from the Tampa Bay Lightning net early in the second period of Saturday’s game against the Phoenix Coyotes.
Bishop allowed three goals on 14 shots, before getting replaced by Anders Lindback just one minute and 48 seconds into the middle period.
Bishop, 26, has been stellar for the Lightning so far this season. He has 13 wins, which leads all NHL goalies, to go along with his solid .932 save percentage and 1.96 goals-against average before tonight’s game.
This development only adds to what has been a tough night for goalies around the league.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2