Nov 16, 2013, 6:31 PM EDT
After missing last night’s game against the Columbus Blue Jackets, Montreal Canadiens sophomore forward Brendan Gallagher may return to the lineup tonight against the New York Rangers.
According to Dave Stubbs of the Montreal Gazette, Gallagher will take the pre-game skate and be a game-time decision.
Gallagher missed last night’s game with the flu.
In 19 games with the Habs this season, Gallagher has eight goals and 12 points.
Updated: Gallagher will play tonight, as per Dave Stubbs.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)