Nov 16, 2013, 6:31 PM EDT
After missing last night’s game against the Columbus Blue Jackets, Montreal Canadiens sophomore forward Brendan Gallagher may return to the lineup tonight against the New York Rangers.
According to Dave Stubbs of the Montreal Gazette, Gallagher will take the pre-game skate and be a game-time decision.
Gallagher missed last night’s game with the flu.
In 19 games with the Habs this season, Gallagher has eight goals and 12 points.
Updated: Gallagher will play tonight, as per Dave Stubbs.
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 1
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 38
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 5
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 3
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 47
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 54
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)