Nov 16, 2013, 6:31 PM EDT
After missing last night’s game against the Columbus Blue Jackets, Montreal Canadiens sophomore forward Brendan Gallagher may return to the lineup tonight against the New York Rangers.
According to Dave Stubbs of the Montreal Gazette, Gallagher will take the pre-game skate and be a game-time decision.
Gallagher missed last night’s game with the flu.
In 19 games with the Habs this season, Gallagher has eight goals and 12 points.
Updated: Gallagher will play tonight, as per Dave Stubbs.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 6
- Five big games to watch this weekend 6
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 33
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 15
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 55
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (55)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)