Nov 15, 2013, 12:42 AM EDT
The Tyler Seguin deal is working out pretty well so far for the Dallas Stars.
The young star forward had four goals and captain Jamie Benn had six points to help the Stars cruise to a 7-3 win on the road against the Calgary Flames. Both players’ big night launched them up the NHL points leaderboard.
Seguin added an assist with his four goals while Benn’s big night saw him score once and set up five others. Both players now have 22 points on the season tying them with Anaheim Ducks captain Ryan Getzlaf for fifth in the league.
As for Seguin’s big night, here’s all four of his goals including one on the power play to wrap it up.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 24
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 11
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 44
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)