Nov 15, 2013, 12:42 AM EDT
The Tyler Seguin deal is working out pretty well so far for the Dallas Stars.
The young star forward had four goals and captain Jamie Benn had six points to help the Stars cruise to a 7-3 win on the road against the Calgary Flames. Both players’ big night launched them up the NHL points leaderboard.
Seguin added an assist with his four goals while Benn’s big night saw him score once and set up five others. Both players now have 22 points on the season tying them with Anaheim Ducks captain Ryan Getzlaf for fifth in the league.
As for Seguin’s big night, here’s all four of his goals including one on the power play to wrap it up.
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 11
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 36
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 17
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 29
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 18
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)