Nov 15, 2013, 12:42 AM EDT
The Tyler Seguin deal is working out pretty well so far for the Dallas Stars.
The young star forward had four goals and captain Jamie Benn had six points to help the Stars cruise to a 7-3 win on the road against the Calgary Flames. Both players’ big night launched them up the NHL points leaderboard.
Seguin added an assist with his four goals while Benn’s big night saw him score once and set up five others. Both players now have 22 points on the season tying them with Anaheim Ducks captain Ryan Getzlaf for fifth in the league.
As for Seguin’s big night, here’s all four of his goals including one on the power play to wrap it up.
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 10
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 23
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 56
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (57)