Nov 15, 2013, 12:42 AM EDT
The Tyler Seguin deal is working out pretty well so far for the Dallas Stars.
The young star forward had four goals and captain Jamie Benn had six points to help the Stars cruise to a 7-3 win on the road against the Calgary Flames. Both players’ big night launched them up the NHL points leaderboard.
Seguin added an assist with his four goals while Benn’s big night saw him score once and set up five others. Both players now have 22 points on the season tying them with Anaheim Ducks captain Ryan Getzlaf for fifth in the league.
As for Seguin’s big night, here’s all four of his goals including one on the power play to wrap it up.
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 21
- All eyes on Lundqvist 9
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 10
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 47
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)