Nov 15, 2013, 12:42 AM EDT
The Tyler Seguin deal is working out pretty well so far for the Dallas Stars.
The young star forward had four goals and captain Jamie Benn had six points to help the Stars cruise to a 7-3 win on the road against the Calgary Flames. Both players’ big night launched them up the NHL points leaderboard.
Seguin added an assist with his four goals while Benn’s big night saw him score once and set up five others. Both players now have 22 points on the season tying them with Anaheim Ducks captain Ryan Getzlaf for fifth in the league.
As for Seguin’s big night, here’s all four of his goals including one on the power play to wrap it up.
- Kings stave off elimination, force Game 5 against Sharks 0
- Wild hold off late Avalanche push to even series at 2-2 43
- Bruins scratch out OT win, push Red Wings to brink 26
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at L.A. Kings 0
- WATCH LIVE: Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild (Game 4) 5
- Monster of a surprise: Red Wings start Gustavsson over Howard 5
- WATCH LIVE: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 4) 2
- Bylsma rips Penguins, calls effort level ‘troubling’ 64
- Cooke: I didn’t intend to collide knee-on-knee with Barrie 99
- On ‘score effects,’ and the challenges of playing with the lead 11
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Wild’s Cooke offered in-person hearing for knee-on-knee collision with Barrie (111)