Nov 15, 2013, 9:23 PM EDT
With Marian Gaborik on the mend, the already low-scoring Columbus Blue Jackets will need to find ways to manufacture offense. Getting a few bounces wouldn’t hurt.
That certainly happened on this absolutely wacky goal, which was credited to Artem Anisimov:
That breaks a seven-game pointless streak for the 25-year-old. Maybe a little luck is just what he needed?
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 71
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5