Nov 15, 2013, 9:23 PM EDT
With Marian Gaborik on the mend, the already low-scoring Columbus Blue Jackets will need to find ways to manufacture offense. Getting a few bounces wouldn’t hurt.
That certainly happened on this absolutely wacky goal, which was credited to Artem Anisimov:
That breaks a seven-game pointless streak for the 25-year-old. Maybe a little luck is just what he needed?
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 16
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 38
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 33
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21