Nov 15, 2013, 9:23 PM EDT
With Marian Gaborik on the mend, the already low-scoring Columbus Blue Jackets will need to find ways to manufacture offense. Getting a few bounces wouldn’t hurt.
That certainly happened on this absolutely wacky goal, which was credited to Artem Anisimov:
That breaks a seven-game pointless streak for the 25-year-old. Maybe a little luck is just what he needed?
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 10
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54