Nov 15, 2013, 9:23 PM EDT
With Marian Gaborik on the mend, the already low-scoring Columbus Blue Jackets will need to find ways to manufacture offense. Getting a few bounces wouldn’t hurt.
That certainly happened on this absolutely wacky goal, which was credited to Artem Anisimov:
That breaks a seven-game pointless streak for the 25-year-old. Maybe a little luck is just what he needed?
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 21
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 19
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 125
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 39
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 80
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7