Nov 15, 2013, 7:32 PM EDT
Stoll and the Kings are facing the New Jersey Devils tonight.
The 31-year-old’s greatest strength is in the faceoff circle (and generally in defensive areas). He has just four points in 15 games this season, although he was showing signs of life, scoring a goal in two straight games before getting hurt against Nashville on Nov. 2 (he only played about five and a half minutes that night).
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25