Nov 15, 2013, 7:32 PM EDT
Stoll and the Kings are facing the New Jersey Devils tonight.
The 31-year-old’s greatest strength is in the faceoff circle (and generally in defensive areas). He has just four points in 15 games this season, although he was showing signs of life, scoring a goal in two straight games before getting hurt against Nashville on Nov. 2 (he only played about five and a half minutes that night).
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5