Nov 15, 2013, 7:32 PM EST
Stoll and the Kings are facing the New Jersey Devils tonight.
The 31-year-old’s greatest strength is in the faceoff circle (and generally in defensive areas). He has just four points in 15 games this season, although he was showing signs of life, scoring a goal in two straight games before getting hurt against Nashville on Nov. 2 (he only played about five and a half minutes that night).
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 0
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 6
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 38
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 45