Nov 15, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Colorado Avalanche coach Patrick Roy doesn’t want his players getting down on themselves after suffering a 7-3 loss to the St. Louis Blues. The 14-4-0 Avalanche have are on their first losing streak of the 2013-14 campaign. (Denver Post)
Editor’s Note: Pro Hockey Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $2,500 Fantasy Hockey league tonight (Friday). It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $500. Starts at 7:00 p.m. ET. Here’s the link.
The Edmonton Oilers are trying to stay positive despite their disastrous 4-14-2 start. (Edmonton Sun)
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 7
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 2
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 13
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 36
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 62
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 26