Nov 15, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Colorado Avalanche coach Patrick Roy doesn’t want his players getting down on themselves after suffering a 7-3 loss to the St. Louis Blues. The 14-4-0 Avalanche have are on their first losing streak of the 2013-14 campaign. (Denver Post)
Editor’s Note: Pro Hockey Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $2,500 Fantasy Hockey league tonight (Friday). It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $500. Starts at 7:00 p.m. ET. Here’s the link.
The Edmonton Oilers are trying to stay positive despite their disastrous 4-14-2 start. (Edmonton Sun)
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 13
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 10
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 5
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 31
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11