Nov 15, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Colorado Avalanche coach Patrick Roy doesn’t want his players getting down on themselves after suffering a 7-3 loss to the St. Louis Blues. The 14-4-0 Avalanche have are on their first losing streak of the 2013-14 campaign. (Denver Post)
Editor’s Note: Pro Hockey Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $2,500 Fantasy Hockey league tonight (Friday). It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $500. Starts at 7:00 p.m. ET. Here’s the link.
The Edmonton Oilers are trying to stay positive despite their disastrous 4-14-2 start. (Edmonton Sun)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5