Nov 15, 2013, 7:04 PM EST
Martin, 32, has been sidelined since Nov. 6 with a lower-body injury. He has a goal and five assists for six points in 16 games this season.
The Predators have struggled mightily to score lately, managing a lone goal in their own three-game losing streak. Still, you could probably throw the word “desperation” around in their case, so having a mobile blueliner like Martin back is definitely helpful.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 34
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 9
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28