Nov 15, 2013, 7:04 PM EST
Martin, 32, has been sidelined since Nov. 6 with a lower-body injury. He has a goal and five assists for six points in 16 games this season.
The Predators have struggled mightily to score lately, managing a lone goal in their own three-game losing streak. Still, you could probably throw the word “desperation” around in their case, so having a mobile blueliner like Martin back is definitely helpful.
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 8
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 11
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 12
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 1
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33